Jewellery district on fireplace, however not in a nice way: Bangkok blaze barely misses the bling

Bangkok’s Bang Rak district was jolted awake in the early hours as a fireplace broke out at a jewelry import-export company today. Fortunately, the blaze was contained earlier than it might unfold to the vault. The preliminary hypothesis factors in course of an electrical circuit malfunction as a potential trigger.
Around 12.10am today, Deputy Superintendent Patiwat Ruangphoeng of the Bang Rak Police Station rushed to the scene of the fire on the Diamrussa Co., Ltd., positioned in Surawongse Road’s Soi Pramot. Firefighters from Bang Rak were swiftly coordinated to douse the hearth with three hearth vehicles being dispatched to the site at once.
The affected building, a six-story industrial edifice housing the jewelry import-export enterprise, emitted flames and smoke notably from the fifth floor. Mold had been initially unable to penetrate the building as a outcome of stringent security measures and the absence of any residents inside. They needed to attain out to the company’s proprietor to realize access and battle the hearth raging inside.
Before the proprietor arrived, preliminary efforts had been made to manage the hearth from the skin of the constructing to prevent it from spreading.
Upon arrival, the corporate proprietor, Supatra Pongsawatkul, assisted the firefighting personnel in hauling the fire hose into the constructing. They found that the origin of the fire was in a jewellery crafting room.
After roughly half-hour of combating the hearth, the authorities successfully gained management over the flames, preventing them from spreading to the vault the place the jewelry was stored.
Preliminary hypotheses suggest an electrical brief circuit as the potential cause of the fire. However, confirmation will solely arrive after a detailed examination by forensic experts.
In associated fire information, a German man reportedly set fireplace to his home within the northern province of Phayao after his Thai spouse disappeared for a few days. A team of firefighters managed to rescue the person who suffered burns throughout his body.
Chun Police Station officers, in coordination with each rescue and firefighter teams, swiftly made their method to the house in the Baan Sak Lor Community within the Chun district of Phayao province yesterday following an urgent hearth notification. To read more about the story click on HERE..g

Leave a Comment